Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dealing with emotions

I was trying to post something every day. That didn't work out now did it? NOPE! But I will try to get a little posted tonight. The house is quite and it seems that everyone is asleep but me. Of course my lovely granddaughter is asleep right now. That is why it seems so quite now. My husband, Craig, rocked Austin asleep. You see even though she is 7 years old, we still have to rock her to sleep. She has never gone to bed in her bed when it is bed time. We've tried believe me. But it's something with her emotions now and getting into her bed in her own bedroom. She doesn't have a problem with sleeping with us however. Say IF she has a little girl that is coming over for a "sleep over", she can go to the bedroom and sleep. She has her little tantrums too. I shouldn't call what she has tantrums. She has a lot or rag in her sometimes. I'm sure it' from what she was exposed to as a baby. Her mother left her at 13 months old, just took the three olest kids, Jessie, Johnny and Allie. She moved from California to outside of Reno, NV. Just left Austin in Ca. with her daddy, who was working about 16 hours a day. He couldn't pay for child support and hire someone to watch Austin too. Austin's Uncle Bill was her babysitter for a while too.
I'm so sleepy I'll have to finish this tomorrow....until them..

No comments: